- Mozilla announces withdrawal of support for Flash (11/23/2020)
Do you use Flash and Firefox? If so, it’s time to look for an alternative. If you need assistance with your IT, why not give us a call on 07961122042 and we’d be happy to help.
- Beware the latest Tax scam (11/11/2020)
- Beware fake ads for Microsoft Teams containing Ransomware. (11/11/2020)
- Windows Autumn update AND patch Tuesday! Aren’t we the lucky ones. (11/11/2020)
It’s that time of year folks. The latest windows update is available plus on top of that another set of patches. If you require any assistance with your IT give us a call on 07961122042 and we’d be happy to assist.
- Fake COVID-19 email contains Ransomware (11/4/2020)
There are a number of variations of this fake COVID-19 test result email circulating at the moment containing ransomware which encrypts your computer data. See details below.
- Microsoft, VMWare and Google Chrome all require patching (10/15/2020)
The latest vulnerability list has been released along with patches. See below for details.
- It’s Fitbit users turn to be targeted with malicious apps (10/12/2020)
Take great care when downloading and installing any apps for your tech from the internet.
- Apple releases latest patch for Mac OS (10/1/2020)
It’s time to patch your imacs and other devices using OSX. 4 new vulnerabilities have been found that the latest patch remedies. See below for details.
- GDPR Phishing scams (10/1/2020)
A new scam is doing the rounds which warns the recipient that their email is not GDPR compliant and they must log in to make the appropriate changes immediately. It is a sophisticated scam that appears to come from your company. The link then asks you to enter username and password. Obviously, this then steals your credentials in order to hijack your account. People are asked to be vigilant and under no circumstances click on any links within the email.
- Ouch! Another vulnerability found in Microsoft software. (9/29/2020)
Do you have a Microsoft controlled server? If so you really need to read this. If you need any help in patching your software, or advice regarding security and IT in general, please contact us on 07961122042 and we’d be happy to assist.
- This Acer Nitro 5 Black Friday deal gets you ray-traced gaming from a $949 laptop
- Black Friday laptop deals: big savings on HP and Lenovo at Best Buy
- Black Friday hacker deal: Criminals resorting to freebies to pump up sales
- This Dell XPS 13 Black Friday deal saves you $500 on one of the best laptops around
- Unbelievable - this $570 off HP Spectre x360 might the best Black Friday laptop deal today
- A stunning Black Friday deal: Gateway steals the show with cheapest Core i5 laptop
- Black Friday laptop deal: Here's the fastest office laptop you can buy right now on a budget
- Black Friday monitor deal: At $1,998, this is the cheapest 8K screen in the world
- If you're still using Windows 7, download this patch now
- Black Friday SSD deal: Samsung's cheapest SSD per TB will surprise you
- Using smart technology to help prevent poaching
- Record web traffic and cyber threats could disrupt Black Friday shopping
- Beware these spying gadgets this Black Friday
- This super-fast 1TB M.2 SSD is the best storage deal on Black Friday
- IBM set to cut thousands of jobs as it pivots to hybrid cloud